- _Archival Reference - 1991 US Army MA-1 Nylon Shell Bomber.
- _The raw 120’s Wool thermal protective padding of the liner is incapsulated by a membrane covered 120’s Merino wool outside and breathable ultra-light Merino wool woven inside.
- _The dynamic pattern architecture of the panels and added elasticity of the Merino wool allows for greater freedom of movement.
- _Signature curved zipper pockets at sleeve.
- _Custom flight suit handle with “COPPENS” branding at neck.
- _Primary shell material - MEMBRANE COVERED MERINO WOOL SUPER 120'S - 100% WV.
- Water proof - Wind proof - Breathable - Thermal Protection - High Stretch.
- _Combo shell material - CAVALARY DOUBLE TWILL - 100% WV.
- Worsted Spun - Merino wool warp with woolen weft.
- _Combo shell material - NAPPA LEATHER MIRROR BONDED DOUBLE LAYER - 100%NP.
- Rubber finish.
- _Padding shell material - RAW MERINO WOOL PADDING SUPER 120'S - 100% WV.
- Thermal protection - Highly breathable - No odor - Soft touch.
- _Combo rib material - DOUBLE NEEDLE 2/60’s MERINO WOOL YARN - 100% WV.
- Thermal protection - No odor - Soft touch - 100% Stretch recovery.
SIZE AND FIT
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit.
- Model wears a M.
- Model measures: chest 38" - 96cm.
AVAILABILTY AND DELIVERY POLICY
COPPENS_MERINO is meticulously crafted and only available Made To Order. Products offered for sale and displayed on the Website are subject to extremely limited availability. COPPENS shall not be liable in case of stock outage or unavailability of products.
The Delivery time is calculated based on the order time of each separate component and the time needed for our craftspeople to create your garment. The average production period is between 8 and 10 weeks from the moment your order is placed. Once your Made To Order garment is fully finished and ready for delivery we will notify you by email.
All sales are final. We do not issue refunds, accept cancellations, or allow exchanges to be made.
In case a product can not be produced after you have placed your order, we will inform you by email as soon as possible. You will be invited to choose another product on the Website as substitution for the unavailable product or to cancel your order. If you cancel your order, you will be refunded if your credit card or debit card has been charged.
We reserve the right to change the products offered for sale on the Website at any time and without notice.
This is a Made To Order garment. The Delivery time is calculated based on the order time of each separate component and the time needed for our craftspeople to create your garment. The average production period is between 8 and 10 weeks from the moment your order is placed.