- _Archival Reference - Offshore Sailing Jacket.
- _The 3L waterproof outer shell has a light weight 120’s Merino wool top layer - the Merino wool shell is laminated to water and wind proof membrane panels protected by soft-touch technical mesh - the 4% elastane adds elasticity.
- _The inner seams are taped to hermetically isolate the outer textile.
- _The dynamic pattern architecture of the panels and articulated sleeves allow for greater freedom of movement.
- _Black reflective “Schoeller Spirit Reflex” technology at hood – the hood rolls away and is 2-way adjustable for weather protection.
- _Double storm flap with drainage channel over a metal zip closure inner layer.
- _Merino wool waffle grid fleece lined collar for comfort and warmth.
- _Merino wool double needle cuffs with adjustable outer cuffs for warmth.
- _Custom laser cut leather pocket flap - mirror bonded double layer with Cobrax snaps.
- _Curved side seam ventilation with metal zipper closure.
- _Custom flight suit handle with “COPPENS” branding at neck.
- _Primary shell material - BI STRETCH 3 LAYER MERINO WOOL 120’S - 77% WV 15% PL 4% PU 4%EA.
- Water repellent - Wind protection – Breathable - High stretch - Soft touch.
- _Combo shell material - MICROPILE WAFFLE MERINO WOOL JERSEY SUPER 120'S - 100% WV.
- Thermal protection - Highly breathable - No odor - Soft touch.
- _Combo shell material - STRETCH BLACK REFLECTIVE - 67% GF 22%PA 8%PU 3%EL.
- Reflex technology.
- _Combo shell material - NAPPA LEATHER MIRROR BONDED DOUBLE LAYER - 100%NP.
- Rubber finish.
- _Combo rib material - DOUBLE NEEDLE 2/60’s MERINO WOOL YARN - 100% WV.
- Thermal protection - No odor - Soft touch - 100% Stretch recovery.
SIZE AND FIT
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit.
- Model wears a M.
- Model measures: chest 38" - 96cm.
AVAILABILTY AND DELIVERY POLICY
COPPENS_MERINO is meticulously crafted and only available Made To Order. Products offered for sale and displayed on the Website are subject to extremely limited availability. COPPENS shall not be liable in case of stock outage or unavailability of products.
The Delivery time is calculated based on the order time of each separate component and the time needed for our craftspeople to create your garment. The average production period is between 8 and 10 weeks from the moment your order is placed. Once your Made To Order garment is fully finished and ready for delivery we will notify you by email.
All sales are final. We do not issue refunds, accept cancellations, or allow exchanges to be made.
In case a product can not be produced after you have placed your order, we will inform you by email as soon as possible. You will be invited to choose another product on the Website as substitution for the unavailable product or to cancel your order. If you cancel your order, you will be refunded if your credit card or debit card has been charged.
We reserve the right to change the products offered for sale on the Website at any time and without notice.
This is a Made To Order garment. The Delivery time is calculated based on the order time of each separate component and the time needed for our craftspeople to create your garment. The average production period is between 8 and 10 weeks from the moment your order is placed.