COPPENS_01 MODULAR COAT
- _Archival reference - Greatcoat.
- _Modular architecture allowing the different functions of Merino wool used in each of the 2 modular pieces to be added and removed.
- _Detachable modular vest with raw 120’s Merino wool thermal protective padding - large curved zipper pocket at back - can be worn separately.
- _Sleeve cuff edge is bound with nappa leather and has a floating double needle 4 ply Merino wool rib cuff.
- _Detachable throat latch at collar - shearling outer collar - trapunto stitch at undercollar.
- _Custom mirror bonded and hand painted costa edge - laser-cut throat latch.
- _Tailored ecru cotton half lining.
- _All seems bound with light weight 120’s virgin wool tape.
- _Custom flight suit handle with “COPPENS” branding at neck.
- _Primary shell material - CAVALARY DOUBLE TWILL - 100% WV.
- Worsted spun - Wool warp with woolen weft.
- _Combo shell material - NAPPA LEATHER MIRROR BONDED DOUBLE LAYER - 100%NP.
- Rubber finish.
- _Shearling outer collar - LOW PILE NAPPA SHEARLING - 100%NP.
- Silk finish.
- _Primary vest material - MEMBRANE COVERED MERINO WOOL SUPER 120'S - 100% WV.
- Water proof - Wind proof – Breathable - Thermal protection - High stretch.
- _Padding vest material - RAW MERINO WOOL PADDING SUPER 120'S - 100% WV.
- Thermal protection - Highly breathable - No odor - Soft touch.
SIZE AND FIT
- Fits true to size. Take your normal size.
- This jacket is designed for a regular fit.
- Model wears a M.
- Model measures: chest 38" - 96cm.
AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY POLICY
COPPENS_MERINO is meticulously crafted and only available Made To Order. Products offered for sale and displayed on the Website are subject to extremely limited availability. COPPENS shall not be liable in case of stock outage or unavailability of products.
The Delivery time is calculated based on the order time of each separate component and the time needed for our craftspeople to create your garment. The average production period is between 8 and 10 weeks from the moment your order is placed. Once your Made To Order garment is fully finished and ready for delivery we will notify you by email.
All sales are final. We do not issue refunds, accept cancellations, or allow exchanges to be made.
In case a product can not be produced after you have placed your order, we will inform you by email as soon as possible. You will be invited to choose another product on the Website as substitution for the unavailable product or to cancel your order. If you cancel your order, you will be refunded if your credit card or debit card has been charged.
We reserve the right to change the products offered for sale on the Website at any time and without notice.
This is a Made To Order garment. The Delivery time is calculated based on the order time of each separate component and the time needed for our craftspeople to create your garment.
The average production period is between 8 and 10 weeks from the moment your order is placed.